Experienced Colorado Bankruptcy Lawyer Helps Clients Overcome Debt
Loveland attorney determined to assist people and businesses struggling financially
If your debt seems overwhelming, know that you are not alone: bankruptcy is initiated by nearly one million families per year, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. Whether you’ve fallen behind on payments due to medical bills, an unexpected job loss, or outrageous credit card interest, it’s important for you to understand that legal protection exists through bankruptcy. At Kealy Law & Bankruptcy Center in Loveland, we have more than 20 years of experience enabling clients to resolve debt concerns and get a fresh start on a brighter financial future. We can find a program that fits your needs while putting an end to foreclosure proceedings and harassment from debt collectors. We will never let you be subjected to unlawful creditors who try to prey on you through threats or shame. No matter how bad things seem, Kealy Law & Bankruptcy Center has a simple, affordable solution for you.
An understanding counselor with a strong community reputation
Our firm has built a successful track record representing bankruptcy clients in northeastern Colorado who rely on us because we are:
- Highly recommended — For more than two decades, we have helped people in Colorado resolve their financial difficulties. Peers recognize us for our ethical practice and professionalism, but the most valuable recommendations come from the people who credit us for enabling the second chance they needed.
- Knowledgeable — Attorney Karen Kealy, with more than 20 years of experience, has extensive knowledge of all three personal bankruptcy chapters and has worked on both sides of mortgage disputes and foreclosure procedures.
- Compassionate — Bankruptcy is not a punishment but a tool authorized by law to help someone like you. We know the emotional toll that bankruptcy can take and are here to relieve your burden and treat you with the respect you deserve.
Our commitment to your financial well-being starts with a free initial consultation where we outline what option might work best to address your debt concerns.
Comprehensive legal advice for all types of debt problems
Kealy Law & Bankruptcy Center provides detailed advice on the different tools at your disposal to overcome your temporary money problems. Those tools include:
- Chapter 7 fresh-start bankruptcy — When there is no chance to catch up to the amount you owe creditors, we can discuss your eligibility for a Chapter 7 proceeding that can discharge most of your debts.
- Chapter 11 business reorganization — We help businesses to reorganize their financial affairs under Chapter 11 bankruptcy. This filing can allow your company to continue operating while establishing a manageable payment schedule.
- Chapter 13 debt adjustment — Even when someone is earning income, it can be difficult to fund life’s necessities while paying back obligations that might have been incurred due to a divorce or medical crisis. Kealy Law & Bankruptcy Center can work with you to submit a Chapter 13 repayment plan to the court that will allow you to keep your home while you address your debts over a three- or five-year period.
- Debt analysis and solutions — Whether you’re having tax difficulties or other debt issues, we can find creative solutions that suit your needs.
No matter what your circumstances might be, we can help you take the first step toward peace of mind and a better financial footing.
Contact a dedicated Colorado bankruptcy attorney for a free initial consultation
Kealy Law & Bankruptcy Center represents individuals, families and businesses in Colorado who require legal advice on bankruptcy or other types of debt relief. Please call 970-805-0557 or contact us online for a free initial consultation at our Loveland office.